Saturday, December 3, 2011

Nerdy Nail Polish

Okay, so I found this etsy shop that sells nerdy nail polishes, I think it's pretty safe to say I am in love. My favorite colours would have to be :

Cold and Calculating:



I love the pretty purple in it!

Event Horizon:



I absolutely love this colour. I don't know if it's a Stargate reference or not, but either way I am going to pretend it is. :D


Oi, Spaceman collection:




Mad Man with a Box set:



Okay, I really love the names of these ones! All the nail polish are very pretty but how could you possibly go wrong with Doctor Who named nail polish? You can't is the correct answer.

All the nail polishes found here:
Shop : Esty: http://www.etsy.com/shop/NerdLacquer?section_id=10470264

2 comments:

  1. I've found these before, too!
    I absolutely love the Untempted Schism one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so fun! I love them :D
    (make sure to leave a second comment saying you followed on twitter to get the extra entry, I count each comment as an entry so right now you only have 1 when you should have 2 ;) )
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete