Saturday, January 14, 2012

Value Village

So I was at Value Village yesterday and I decided to do some thrifting as I look at so many beautiful blogs who pick up the most interesting pieces at thrift shops. So while I was there I got

two pairs of American Eagle Jeans:
One pair is lighter blue in the "hipster" style, in short. The other is darker blue in the "favorite boyfriend" style also in short. As I am sure you know by now I am not a tall girl so finding two pairs of American Eagle jeans in my size in short is kind of like the jackpot for me.

A Old Navy Purple Top:
Nothing much to this one just a nice little Purple top, slightly see through but I plan to wear it for layering.

Simple Black Tommy Hilfiger:
This one was super cheap (2.99) for a simple black t-shirt and I had a $3 off coupon, so basically a free shirt.

I am very happy with my purchases, although I don't know if you'd really call that thrifting because I bought things all have name brands, and were very causal clothes. I enjoyed them either way though!

1 comment:

  1. that's great you found stuff thrifting!!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete