Friday, May 4, 2012

Lip Products : Part two, Lip Gloss

Hello, so here we are at the second part of my three part lip product reviews, here I am proud to present lip gloss. In a timely fashion no less!

Naked - Urban Decay
This was a tiny little lip gloss that came with the Naked 2 palette, I love the colour as it is a darker pink-purple tint. I wore it only once and it did not seem to last very long on, it has a bit of shine and a hint glitter. Although its small I think its rather cute!

Colour: 3.5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Feels on the Lips: 4/5
Overall: 4/5

Glossy Gloss - Berry Blush - Elf
While I don't mind the colour I really dislike the formula, it's sticky and slimy and I do not like how it feels. I wore it about three times and then I did not wear it again, although it was not very expensive. It is very glossy though, so if that is all you are after this is not a bad choice.

Colour: 4/5
Packaging: 2/5
Feels on the Lips: 1/5
Overall: 2.5/5


 Cranberry - The Body Shop
I like this colour its is quite a old lip gloss and it is nearly finished, although it wears off after a bit, it is pretty, and it also smells good, which is always a nice bonus!

Colour: 4/5
Packaging: 3/5
Feels on the Lips: 3.5/5
Overall: 3.5/5


Hypershine Gloss- Vixen - ELF
This I think is suppose to be mimicking the stila packaging, the formal is sticky and a little hard to work with. I have worn this a couple of times, the colour is a bit sheer, but it is easy to build up, and for the price it is not a bad gloss, however there is probably better less sticky formulas, although not for the price.

Colour: 3/5
Packaging: 3/5
Feels on the Lips: 3/5
Overall: 3/5


Minty Lip Gloss - New York City - ELF
So when they state minty they are not lying, it is so minty it is a bit uncomfortable to wear, sticky and to be honest I dislike wearing. I think it's pretty colour, but everything else about it, I am not crazy about.

Colour: 2/5
Packaging: 3/5
Feels on the Lips: 1/5
Overall:1.5

Glazewear Shine - Iced Pink - Avon
I love this colour, it is a pale pink and the shimmer, although it does not wear long, it is not to expensive so it can be reapply again and again. The formula is not to sticky, but for Avon I was quite impressed with this.

Colour: 4.5/5
Pakaging: 3/5
Feels on the Lips: 4/5
Overall: 4/5


 Natural Lip Gloss - In Disguise - Sula
It taste and smells like candy, which makes this instantly fun. The colour is sheer, so it looks more like gloss, although this is probably of the colour I got in the glymm box. However I love the smell! Yum!

Colour: 2/5
Packaging: 4/5
Feels on the Lips: 3/5
Overall: 3.5/5


Gloss- Nude- Lise Watier
I love the colour of this lip gloss, it is shimmery and thick enough the colour can clearly be seen, it can be a little thick at times but I like this lip gloss, I do not know the price as I got this in my Luxe box and it is sample size, but it is a nice little lip gloss.


Colour: 5/5
Packaging: 3.5/5
Feels on the Lips: 4/5
Overall: 4.5/5


Social Gloss - G'vinity
This is just a clear gloss, it is pretty expensive for just a clear gloss, however the formula feels very nice on the lips and a hint of a shimmer. I like that it is so subtle! I really enjoy this lip gloss, however the downsize is the full size is rather small and expensive for the amount of product you receive.


Colour: 4.5/5
Packaging: 2/5
Feels on the Lips: 4.5/5
Overall: 4/5


Also, I would like to point out that I have taken the ELF minty gloss off about 45 minutes ago and I can still feel the icy cold sensation on my lips.


1 comment: