Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lip products part three, Lipstick

Hello!
So before I start this post on finishing up my review of my lip products I thought I would mention that I have nail polishes heading my way -- quite a few actually. I decided to do the Julep for a penny deal, and while I am super excited to see my Julep, it is too expensive for me to do monthly! (As I also get the Glymm box, as well as the Luxe box!) I also ordered four nail polish, so between the two of them I should have about seven new nail polishes in the mail! Yay! As well as my Glymm box! Now, onto the post!

Lipsticks:

Ultra Rich Colour- U13 Sparkling Warm Rose - Avon
 This lipstick is actually very pretty, I quite like the colour of it, however it is a bit sheer, however it layers fairly well. This wears fairly well, but definitely will have to be reapplied. Also, at least the lipstick I have has a strong scent to it, which I do not like.

Colour: 3.5/5
Packaging: 3/5
Feels on the Lips: 3.5/5
Lasting power:  3
Overall: 3/5

Lip Kiss Crayon Gloss- Rouge Flamenco- Lise Watier
I got this in my Glymm box and to be honest I have no use it very much, although I probably should! It is a very pretty of red with a hint of orange! The reason I have not used it much is probably because I am a bit clumsy so putting the lid on this product I have clipped/chipped/broken off some of the product! It's so creamy that the rest of the product stays in position but with a chunk out of it!
This product would be much better for me if it was just in a tube of lipstick. That said it is a pretty colour and it seems not to fade too much while I am wearing it.

Colour: 4.5/5
Packaging: 2/5
Feels on the Lips: 4/5
Lasting Power: 3.5/5
Overall: 4.5/5
 
Lip Smacking Fun Colours - NYX-623- Heather
This I also in I think my Luxe box, this lipstick is good, however I tend to lend towards either pinks or reds, and this a more purpley colour, at least to me, so I do not wear it very often.Although I do not mind
Colour: 3/5
Packaging: 3/5
Feels on the Lips: 4/5
Lasting Power: 2.5/5
Overall: 3.0/5

 Lip Smacking Fun Colours  - NYX -634- Louisanna
I love the colour of this it is a wearable pink, not too bright but definitely enough colour that it is a staple in my make up bag! I find that I have to reapply this lipstick pretty often, so it isn't exactly long lasting, but I do think the colour makes up for it!

Colour: 5/5
Packaging: 3/5
Feels on the Lips: 4/5
Lasting Power: 2.5/5
Overall: 4/5

So that is all the lipstick that  I own! It is a lot less than the lip gloss and a lot less than the lip balms (I also just picked up the EOS I love it!) as I tend to use lip balms whenever I am at home and I use mostly lip glosses when I am out, however I do use lipsticks sometimes. These are all my lip products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment