Thursday, June 28, 2012

One Lovely Blog award

Hello!
So I have been nominated by myglitteryobsessions for the one lovely blog award!
 
The idea is that you state seven random facts about yourself and then nominate 15 other blogs!

Facts:

1) I own almost every fiction Micheal Criction book that was written under Micheal Criction, (instead of a pen name/other name)

2) I am currently working on a Doctor Who puzzle, it is currently outsmarting me.

3) My favorite nail polish is A England St. George

4) On my desk there is a Flip Flop, it makes me happy to see his little leaf arms wiggle! (or flip flap as it says on the plant, but Thinkgeek.com sells them as Flip Flop so I am not sure who to believe!)

5) Next semester I am in three science based classes, I can only hope I get to wear one of those awesome white coats!

6)  I receive two beauty boxes/bags a month, Glymm and Luxe. (Although now Luxe is changing into a seasonal product)

7) The library is currently holding "Drawing on the Right side on the Brain" for me, this is the second time I have put it on hold, the first time I miscalculated when to pick it up, so when I went to get it, it had already been taken out! So this time I am going to make sure to get it today! :)

Okay, now onto the 15 blogs! Most of these blogs are pretty famous so you've probably heard of a couple of them. They are not all beauty, most of them are, however the last two are not.

closet-fashionista

deez-nailz

gretalrabbit

keikolynn

soychiild

stylishandliterate

beautybroadcast

viewfrom5ft2

advancedstyle

cupofJo

lovemaegan

collegefashion

gofugyourself

thediaryofapoorgirl

writelikenooneswatching



No comments:

Post a Comment