Liebster Blog Award
So I was recently nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Kristy (http://myglitteryobsessions.blogspot.ca)
1. Reveal 11 things/random facts about myself
2. Answer 11 questions that the person who nominated me has set
3. Create 11 new questions for my nominees
4. Tag 11 people with less than 200 followers and let them know they have been nominated - no tag backs allowed.
11 Random Facts:
1. I have too many nail polishes that they can not longer fit in the two boxes I have for them.
2. My books to read list is really long
3. I have four trading cards for the hobbit (from Denny's)
4. The closest thing in my reach at this moment are ear plugs (for studying)
5. I have two pillows that are shaped like animals (a whale and a pig)
6. I have a fish called Fsh Presley
7. I have a cat named Kodiak (like the bear) or Kody for short.
8. I really want Captain Jack's Vortex Muliplator from thinkgeek
9. I have a poster of the Beetles up on my wall that was bought for 99 cents
10. I have a favorite calulator
11. I have a package in the mail today, hopefully it is my John Green poster
My Answers to Kristy's questions:
1. Who is your favourite beauty blogger and favourite beauty vlogger? (You can only have one of each!)
a) Probably Kristy, as I usaully present for the shopping trips, so that makes it fun
b) Bubzbeauty she is amusing and she seems sweet, I watch her make up videos, not her other ones though XD
2. What is your current favourite lip colour or lip product?
YSL Lip Stain (it was expensive but so worth it!)
3. Do you identify with any nerdy fandoms? And if so which ones?
Uhm, I don't know that I do, I suppose the Vlogbrothers, Harry Potter, I guess anime is kind of nerdy, so anime, I don't think it's nerdy to play Assassin Creed... uh, Doctor Who? Torchwood? But those are pretty popular, so I don't know if they are nerdy, or if I am biased because they are awesome?
4. What do you most want to get for Christmas?
I pretty much know what I am getting from my parents for xmas so I am going to go with things I am not going to get
-Leading Lady -Essie
-Coach MADISON LEATHER ANNABELLE
-Michael Kors Bead Stretch Bracelet, Rose Golden
5. Do you like to read? And if so, what is the last thing you read? What do you want to read next?
The last book I fully finished was Nzinga : Warrior Queen of Matamba from the Royal Dairies, it took me about an hour to read as it was 80 pages.
The book I am currently in the middle of (although it is going rather slowly) : The 19th Wife
The book that I was to read next: Cat's Cradle
6. Who is your favourite singer or band?
Billy Talent, I like Taylor Swift too.
7. What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?
Marie Clair, Cosmo is fun too but I don't know if it has the best beauty tips. Vanity Fair is good once in a while too, although it has to be on a topic I care about because it can get rather dense. I'll pick up a Fashion, Elle, Glamour, or Vogue but I don't seek them out.
8. In a hypothetical, and awesome contest, you just won a $1000 gift card to any cosmetics store (or a drugstore, but it can only be used for cosmetics), where would you choose to get a card to?
Sephora! Or maybe Shoppers for the nail polish, but probably Sephora.
9. Shoes or bags/purses?
10. What are your thoughts on Twilight?
I really enjoyed the books and I think it's silly all these people who love them but now refuse to even say they liked them because they are worried about being made fun of, for liking a book. It particular it confuses me when people make fun of people who read twilight as some sort of idiot who only enjoys simple stories because they cannot handle anything better. I don't really get why everything I read has to be a classic? Also, there's a lot of books out there with poor role models (Catcher in the Rye, American Psycho, A picture of Dorian Gray) I don't think that should be criteria when choosing a book to read, although I can understand if you would not want to allow your own children to read it. Okay, that got long.
11. Do you actually enjoy the scent of nail polish?
Nope, it smells poisonous.
1.Is there anything you would like to rant about but rarely get the chance to?
2. Do you enjoy traveling
3. What is your favorite nail polish colour?
4. Where do you store your nail polish?
5. What is the last movie that you enjoyed that you really thought you would not enjoy?
6. If you listen closely is there anything you can hear?
7. What's the weather like outside?
8. What do you usaully do for New Years?
9. What is your favorite site on the internet?
10. If you had to choose between Summer and Winter, which would you choose?
11. What do you look forward to most in winter?
12. Whose your favorite writer? (if you do not read then your favorite film.)
I am not going to tag anybody because I do not have many readers, however, I will state whoever wants to can and should do this tag, because it's fun and awesome, and that would mean that coming up with questions for this tag was not in vain XD!