Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fall Books

Hello there,
Here are the books that I am planning to buy in the Fall because they are shiny and I love them-- okay I have not read them yet but most of them are end of the series kind of things so I am pretty much going to buy them so I can read them as soon as they come out, for two reasons, one I am interested in the story and two I am a good little consumer I buy a lot of stuff. I am not sure if this is a good thing or not? Anyways enough of philosophy questions and ONTO THE BOOKS!

September 20th:
Isla and the Happily Ever After- Perkins
- This is not so much a series as novels that go together and have slightly the same characters (more cross-over than super important parts.) I loved both Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door, so I will buy this one too as well as Anna and the French Kiss seeing as I read it from the library. Except for the fact it comes out next year.

October 8th:
House of Hades-Riordan
&
Emerald Green - Gier

House of Hades in the fourth in the Lost Hero series which will be five books when all is said and done.  I love this series, in fact I pretty much love every book this man writes. I am looking forward to this book I finished the last one a month ago, I want to know what happens next!

Emerald Green is the end of the series that includes Ruby Red and Sapphire Blue, it is a fun little novel that has to do with time travel which is a favorite topic of mine, overall I have enjoyed these books and would like to know how they end.

--It is also worth noting my boyfriend is leaving the country for three weeks the day before these books come out so hopefully these books will make me feel better </3.

October 15th:
Never Fade- Bracken
This is the second in what is at least a trilogy that started with the Darkest Minds, I have just finished this book and quite liked it, I am very interested to see what happens next in the series!

October 22th :
Allegiant - Roth
This is the last book in the series that started with Divergent. I am very excited to see how this series ends there is a lot of unanswered questions that need to be answered! I want to see how Roth ends this! Excitement!

Apparently October is just a happening book month! So there we are all the books I want to read in the fall! I am excited for all of them! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment