Saturday, December 14, 2013

Sweater Tag!

Hey, so I am currently up late and so what better time to do a tag?

1. Favourite candle scent?I really love the scent of Bath and Body Work's Vanilla Fireside, however for some reason I find I can only burn it for short times before the smell is overwhelming, so for a scent I love that is soft enough to burn for a while is  Marshmallow Fireside candle from Bath and Body works!
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
While I do love hot chocolate in the winter I will have to go with teas, usually I gravitate towards chia tea or Earl Gray
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
Hmmm, best memory? Sometimes just before to after halloween when the days start to get colder in earnest there is that smell, that rich fall smell is the only way I can think to describe it from the cold air that reminds you that winter and colder days are coming, and while I do love summer I love that smell and I think fall might even be my second favorite season (or spring, it is a toss- up between them).
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Dark lips, it's pretty hard to get those wrong!
5. Best fragrance for fall?
Chanel- Chance, I love it a heavier scent that most of my perfumes that are rather flowery, that or Lady Gaga's Fame for similar reasoning.
6. Favourite Thanksgiving food?
Turkey! And mash potatoes and Pumpkin pie!
7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Chilly, and it can be windy at times, and at certain points it becomes actually freezing.
8. Most worn sweater?
I love sweaters, and to be honest my "sweater" I have been wearing the most lately are my sweater pants, however if we take those out because they aren't really a traditional sweater then I would have to say either my skull guess sweater,  my gray TNA sweater, or my maroon sweater from Walmart.
9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
Currently I am loving purples, I am currently wearing Pitter Patter on my nails from Butter London but before this it was Evening Seduction by China Glaze, I think.
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Errr- well, I am not really into football, I am more a hockey watcher kind of girl and I don't really like jumping in leaves because they are usually soggy from the rain in fall, so I suppose football because at least it is indoors and usually accompanied by snacks.
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny Jeans, I have a nice dark pair and I like to wear them with boots (also I don't have to force them into my rainboots like my other pant legs)
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Uhm, I haven't wore or ever felt the need to wear either of those. I would like to answer neither, although if I had to pick I think I heard uggs made slippers which are supposedly warm.
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
If you like coffee, sure, I had the pumpkin spiced milk and I liked it, but then I like pumpkin spice, so it's an easy sell.
14. Favourite fall TV show?
Jeopardy! Mostly because I don't really watch any other  T.V. shows in real time other than Doctor Who and Game of Thrones which air in Spring.
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
Uhm, I don't know, I can't really think of any "fall songs". So I am just going to say country songs because they are comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment