Friday, February 14, 2014

TMI TAG

Because stealing tags off of youtube is what I do apparently. This tag can be traced back to :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pceFW5AShRA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUbhNxkjmpQcTJDrabiyzHUw
so check it out if you want to!

Here is the tag: (weird formatting ahead!)


Here is the tag!

1: What are you wearing? P.J.s my penguin ones I got for Christmas!
2: Ever been in love? Yup! <3
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes, 0/10 would not recommend.

4: How tall are you? 5’2
5: How much do you weigh? Enough.
6: Any tattoos? No…but I am slowly becoming warmed to the idea
7: Any piercings? My ears, had my cartilage pierced but it became infected – plan to pierce it again before the end of 2014.
8: OTP? SnapeXLily is the first one that comes to mind.
9: Favorite Show? I am currently loving the Olympics, but that doesn’t really count so I am going say Doctor Who <3
10: Favorite bands? Billy Talent is my go to answer, but lately I am loving Imagine Dragons
11: Something you miss? Hm, nothing comes immediately to mind – summer?
12: Favorite song? Changes although currently I am listening to TEAM by Lorde
13: How old are you? 24
14: Zodiac sign? Scorpio!
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Intelligence and kindness
16: Favorite Quote?  “So it goes.” Is one though I have quite a few favorites
17: Favorite actor? Currently I am impressed with Michael Fassbender, and Taylor Lautner –he should be in more things.


18: Favorite color? I say pink, but I really like deep blue, like navy, so I will mention both!
19: Loud music or soft? Loud.
20: Where do you go when you're sad? My bed I guess.
21: How long does it take you to shower? 10 mins
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depends anywhere from 20 mins -1hr
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Nope
24: Turn on? The ability to figure things out
25: Turn off?  Being rude
26: The reason I joined Youtube? n/a
27: Fears? I am not too keen on the dark or balloons.
28: Last thing that made you cry? Watching the Olympics with Alexandre Bilodeau with his brother and how his brother is such an inspiration for him.

 


29: Last time you said you loved someone? Either last night or this morning
30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name? I do have a youtube account, the username is just my old nickname (bbear) with my favorite number (27) put together and then I added 7’s until the username was available.
31: Last book you read? The 5th Wave
32: The book you're currently reading? The Night Shift
33: Last show you watched? Planet Earth
34: Last person you talked to? Sean
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? I am getting married to him.
36: Favorite food? Sushi. Everyday. All day.
37: Place you want to visit? Nova Scotia, England, Hawaii.
38: Last place you were? In my room
39: Do you have a crush? Sure!
40: Last time you kissed someone? This morning!
41: Last time you were insulted? I assume you don’t mean kidding –but mean to hurt? It’s been a while; thank goodness.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Red.
43: What instruments do you play? I have a guitar which I like “playing” (plucking out a couple of notes) so none.
44: favourite piece of jewellery? Engagement ring.
45: Last sport you played? I don’t really play sports, I did play pool like two days ago, does that count?
46: Last song you sang? “Friends on the other side”
47: favourite chat up line? “Baby I’ll treat you like my homework — I’ll slam you on the table and do you all night long”
48:Have you ever used it? Haha! No!
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Bowling and cake with some of my friends for Sean’s birthday!
50: Who should answer these questions next? Anyone who wants to!

No comments:

Post a Comment