Friday, March 28, 2014

A short list of things I would like to get

The title really explains the rest of this blog post- also I really like these post because I can come back to them again and again and decide what I really did want (AKA I have bought) or what I have forgotten about (and therefore didn't really want all that much!)

Books:

Cress: This is the next book in the Cinder series that I just started and I want to get it to continue on - however, I do so knowing that the last book does not come out for another year (winter 2015), mind you I heard they are connected to each other but not directly related? Either way, I do want this one, assuming I like Cinder. (I am too early to really tell)

Murder on the Orient Express - Christie 

Four Past Midnight: This sounds really interesting and I want to read more horror. :) 

Clothes:
I want a pair of proper black flats, as my died and I really need to get new ones, black flats are about a staple in shoes land (plus, I mean, black flats and skate shoes are about the only shoes I`ve worn out)


Make up:
-I would like to try YSL glossy gloss as I tried it on in the store and it was really nice - mind you this is really a ``if I ever feel like blowing money`` as opposed to ``I need this in my life this minute`` because I don`t even wear glosses all that much - although of all the glosses I have worn I did like that one the best, it didn`t do that gross sticky thing- but it did wear off super fast though.

-Make up forever setting powder:  I have the ELF ``dupe`` for this, but honestly I don`t really feel like it does that much. I want to try the real deal out, I have tried it on in stores and liked it, although it does do that odd flash photography thing that whitens your entire face which isn`t cool.


-The Body Shop Aloe Serum

-Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

- NARS - foundation (Fiji)

-Argon Oil

-Rose Oil

-Lush sea scrub, I tried it out on my hand, and it is pretty impressive! I want some :D


- As they say the best things in life are free and really want I want is to be done school. I love my classes (well, Data Analysis and Western Religious, my history class is sort of boring- but at least the teacher is interesting)but I just want to be done!

Hope you are having a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment