1. What lipstick are you wearing right now? (Or what is the last lipstick you wore, if you aren't wearing one right now) I don't know if it counts as a lipstick, but a Sugar Lip in Sugar Petal Tint.
2. Is blogging/vlogging a dream job for you, or it is just a hobby? To be honest it isn’t really even much of a hobby. I blog mostly to myself about anything that I am particularly interested in (makeup/books/games), and only because I feel like it; there is little to no consistence on my blog other than things I like when I feel like writing about them.
3. What is the best book you read recently? (Or, if nothing stands out, what was the last book you read?) I’ll answer both. My favorite recent read is War of the Worlds, while I know the story, it was nothing like I expected it to be (and it turns out I didn’t even really know the story anyway!) My last book –and it was a perfectly nice book—was Parnassus on Wheels.
4. How would you define your fashion style? Like fun-lazy-professional. I like to look put together; for example, I like having an outfit that makes sense. I am calling it “professional” because I am trying to have my looks look more adult, so I try to wear less oversize hoodies and t-shirts with saying and jeans. That said I am calling it fun because I still wear that stuff when I want to, and I have a lot of pieces that are just fun to wear like sundresses, poncho, and flower pants <3! I am calling it lazy because a lot of the time jeans and a t-shirt is still what I wear because it’s easy and I don’t have to think about it much.
5. Android or iOS? (Or Windows phone... lol!) Windows phone ha! I have an Andriod.
6. Do you use Reddit? Yup.
7. What is your favourite video or computer game, and what do you play it on? (Or what is your favourite phone/board game, if that's how you do.) I like my steam platform and I like gaming on the PC. My favorite game is hard to choose I did love The Raven.
8. Do you read more blogs, or watch more YouTubers? Watch more youtubers.
9. What is one thing you think people should know about you? I am not sure there is anything people should know about me? Maybe, that’s something they should know about me?
10. Would you rather stop buying makeup, or stop buying clothes? Makeup, because it goes bad and I have a lot, whereas clothes do not (although I guess they go out of style if you get something that’s a current fad.)
11. What is your favourite TV show? Game of Thrones, Friends, As Time Goes By ( I want to rewatch that)!
I choose not to do questions, nor tag people because that seems like a lot of work for nobody to answer them! XD