Wednesday, April 27, 2016

My entire perfume collection.

Hello World!
So this is a blog post about my perfume, which I am sure you know because you can read. So let's get into it! I don't have a lot of perfume compared to the other things I have in my collections, mostly lipstick, blush, and eyeshadows being areas of particular interest to me. Although, I mean, I probably have more than a lot of people too, so there is that, I guess. XD Also, I do the whole season-scent thing, so I have a fullsize for each season. :D

FULLSIZE:
 This is my summer perfume! It is a popular pick because it smells like flowers, and it is not too overpowering. I think it smells fresh and fun, which is what I want summer to be! I have used a bit of this, but I got it last year at the beginning of summer, so I have only used a bit.

This is my winter/late fall pick! It has a rich smell that I think compliments the wintertime. It smells warm and a little musky to me? I am not sure if that is the correct scent notes, but there you are.I picked this up at Victoria Secret and was pretty impressed with the scent! I actually got this during the Black Friday sale the year before last, so it was super cheap. I have used about a quarter of this up. I used up my Chanel Chance before this, so that is why it's only a 1/4 gone! One issue I will mention, the mechanism that feeds the perfume into the sprayer (that clear pipe thing)is not long enough to reach the bottom. It only goes about 2/3  of the way down, so I don't know how I am going to get the rest out when moving the bottle around doesn't work anymore.


This is my Spring/Early Fall scent. This is pretty recent purchase for me. I think I got it 4 months ago? But I only just started wearing it, because it has just become spring! I think this smells like cucumbers with some tangy friends. I am not very good at describing scents, this has become apparent, but I think it smells like a kappa roll! <3 I love sushi, and I love to smell like it, I guess. Also, I have a bit of the issue with how superfluous top of this bottle: this perfume only goes up to the edge of the frosted glass, the rest of this bottle just here to look good. It may be that the bigger sizes are filled completely up, but in my bottle the stripes are purely for show.

This isn't a seasonal perfume, but rather my everyday perfume going-to-school perfume. Okay, so the story behind this perfume is that it was sent to me kind of randomly. My friend Kristy went to the Roger and Gellet opening, and they did this huge thing and gave out a lot products to those there. For some reason they decided to send some product to the bloggers' friends. I was a friend of a blogger, so this showed up completely unexpected with a bar (circle?) of soap and some hand cream. Okay, the point of that story was to see I never picked out this scent, so based on that it is not my favorite. It is supposed to be fig, but I think it smells like grapefruit, which is not my favorite scent, but it is a nice fresh scent that I would define as clean and non-invasive. So I wear this everyday because  I don't need to smell great in class, just clean, fresh and not over done, and I think this perfume does that for me, plus I think it is 40$, so I am not too worried about finishing it and buying another.

DELUXE SIZE:
This is my only deluxe size, I love it! I tend to use it in the fall and winter time. It is a strong smell, but it still smells a bit sweet. I don't think they sell this on the Coach anymore, at least not that I could find.

ROLLER BALLS:
My newest addition to my collection~! It smells like oranges and musk! I just love this scent. I am planning to take it traveling (as my only perfume), so I will likely up a lot on this trip, since we are going for three weeks, but I just love it! I like this bottle has a proper sprayer, but one doesn't seem to get a lot of liquid for the price, the fullsize is rather expensive, but it may be my next big Sephora purchase, perhaps in November for the VIB sale.

The rollerball of the perfume I mentioned before to try it out. The same things apply to what I said before with an added bonus of being able to throw this in my purse when I wear the other perfume. I mean, I don't, but I could.


I like to try before I commit, what can I say? Same as the perfume in the striped bottle above.

I really like this scent, but I think it is getting kind of old, so I should try to finish it up soon. It is sweet, with an undercurrent of musk, I think. I got this at sephora when they were discounting TokiDoki, so I don't know how easy it is to get this anymore, but I like the scent. The bottle is kinda cute with it's little pink skull thing.

This smell is pretty powerful, and kind of musky. I have no idea what any of these scents are actually made of, and I seem to have a very limited amount of adjectives by which to define these perfumes from. I liked this smell, but not enough to actually get the fullsize of it, so I just have the rollarball.

This is a vanilla scented roller ball. I got it for free in a box, or I guess whatever the cost of the box was. I don't love the smell of vanilla, and that is basically all this is, but in the summer, on the beach, I sometimes think it goes well.

MINI ROLLER BALLS:


I got this roller ball in a pack of three for Black Friday, a good time in this household for perfume, it is rather strong, but in a good way. It smells like fruity, and a bit deep. Let's be honest, I have no idea, but I like it, and it was a great deal. The only downside is there isn't much in the bottle, but it is a good size to test out the product.

The same thing can be said about this one, with regards to the size. I gave away the third roller ball, but these two I retained. This one smells flowery and soapy. Cute bottles for the mini size, which make sense since I like the fullsize bottles of these. I like both these scents, but I don't really like either enough to get the fullsize.

I got this in a 100 point perk from Sephora. I like it, it's like a deep scent. I know a lot of people were talking about this on Youtube a while ago, so I am sure you have heard better descriptions of it than I am able to do. I think this was a great 100 point perk.


So good, in fact, I figured I would spend 100 more points to get the white one too. I think this one smells clean and sweet, and a tad soapy? I am not sure what smells soapy to me in both this and the Nest perfume, but they are likely the same thing in both - probably. While I like the black one better, the white one is pretty good, and they do smell good mixed together, although between the three different variants I would prefer the black alone.


So there we have it, my entire perfume collections! I think we learned a couple of things, I cannot describe perfume at all, and a lot of my perfumes were given to me or somehow came to me, which is kinda of odd. I am someone who likes to use one thing up fully before getting a new one, in the perfume dept because that is clearly not true other makeup places in my life! So, I probably will be working on these for a while, although I may add in the orange one in my collection at the end of the year - only time will tell! XD! Hope you enjoyed :)


4 comments:

  1. The Roger & Gallet one is either fig or fig flower... not grapefruit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! On this blog the information given is only so-so XD! (I'll update that!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. عزيزنا العميل اهلا ومرحبا بك فى شركة سحر اللمسات للمقاولات والتى تعتبر من افضل شركات المقاولات والديكورات الاصلية و الدهانات عالية الجودة

    شركة ديكور بالرياض
    مصمم ديكور داخلي بالرياض
    أفضل شركة ديكورات جبس بالرياض
    مكتب ديكورات جبس بالرياض

    مهندس ديكورات بالرياض
    شركة تصميم ديكور داخلي وخارجي بالرياض

    شركة مقاولات وتشطيب وديكور بالرياض
    شركة ديكور بالرياض , شركة ديكورات بالرياض , ديكور داخلي و خارجي بالرياض , شركات تصميم داخلي بالرياض , اعمال الديكور و التصميم , الاعمال الخشبية , شركة تركيب واجهات زجاجية , ديكور اسقف , رسام جدران بالرياض ,شركة تصاميم فلل بالرياض

    شركة ديكورات بالرياض

    شركة ديكور بالرياض

    مصمم ديكور بالرياض رخيص بالرياض

    ReplyDelete