Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Tome Topple Readathon!

Hello!
I thought I would break up my past makeup posts to add in another post about reading! I am doing the tome topple readathon from June 5 to June 19th! Over the two weeks I am going to try to read about three books. I know that doesn't sound like much, but I want to read some of the larger books on my shelf that I have been ignoring. The three books I would be thrilled to read are:

1) War and Peace
2) Gone with the Wind
3) Game of Thrones

If I am able to read all that, which would be an impressive feat, I want to move on to finishing the Goldfinch. I am about half way through the Goldfinch, but I believe I have about 550 pages left to go. I will be tracking my progress through goodreads, but I will also update this blog when --being optimistic--I have finished a book! I am pretty excited for this readathon because I have tried other readathons but life got in the way, but this readathon I have the next two weeks off, so I am hoping to at least finish a book.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment